Excuse me as I publish this without context.
Something a parent has taught you: I think my mom is the reason that I tell people when/why I don’t like them.
What are you best at in the kitchen: Homicide.
Are you a big brother/sister figure to anyone: Probably my siblings.
Something that surprised you and frightened you.
THAT FREAKING CERAMIC SKULL FALLING OFF OF THE WALL HOLY CRAP.
7 things you like in the people around you.
Like, character traits, or…? In no particular order:
1. Sense of humor. You don’t HAVE to be funny, but if you don’t find me funny, we probably won’t get along.
2. Intelligence. i.e. common sense.
3. Independence. I kind of become more of a mother than a friend. I really enjoy spending time with the friends that are at an equal or higher maturity level than I am.
4. Honesty. Not just the tell truth kind, but the “I’m not going to pretend to be one way, then be this completely other way and talk about you when you aren’t there.” If I find out someone has been doing that, I literally lose ALL interest in being around them.
5. Patience. I don’t particularly need a person to be patient with me, but I’m a super patient person until I find someone that’s impatient. I’m impatient with impatience.
6. Creativity and/or drive to create. I like collaborating ideas and coming up with crazy projects with other people.
7. I don’t know. I ran out, like, three dwarfs ago. They could make me cookies?
Something someone has told you that you can’t forget (two good things and one bad.)
1. My 1st grade computer teacher called me smart, and that was the first time someone did that in my memory.
2. That time Matt Appleby called me hilarious in a Sarcasdicks video.
3. My grandmother asked me why I’m so fat, since she never sees me eating.
Something you really want but aren’t allowed to have:
Peter Dinklage. (jokes. [maybe])
So I was reading a zombie story with super quick and freaky and smart zombies, right? The girl trapped herself in the bathroom and they’re whispering to her through the door.
THEN A PART OF THE GIANT FREAKING CERAMIC SKULL I MADE FELL OFF OF THE STAND AND CRASHED THROUGH MY HULA HOOPS ONTO THE FLOOR, MAKING A HORRIBLY LOUD NOISE. I looked up and HAD NO IDEA WHAT MADE THE NOISE FOR A SOLID 20 SECONDS.
BE RIGHT BACK. GOTTA MOP UP MY URINE.
Rapunzel: Five things from your bucket list.
brb gotta find it. (It’s actually a book. Not a list.)
1. Work at a bed and breakfast. (I really don’t know why.)
2. Volunteer at an orphanage. (Doing it this summer.)
3. Visit Europe. (SOME DAY.)
4. Finish a novel. (Almost there.)
5. Meet Peter Dinklage. (He is one of my favorite people.)
I was like, “…What?” Then I remembered I reblogged a thing.
Ariel: Where do you think you belong, and why?
Raising Cane’s. Because it is delicious.
- Aurora: Story of your first kiss
- Rapunzel: 5 things from your bucket list
- Dory: Something someone has told you that you can't forget (two good things and one bad)
- Pocahontas: Something new you taught someone.
- Mulan: Do you trust your gut feeling? What happened.
- Jasmine: The story of when you had to really trust someone. Was it easy?
- Belle: Is there someone you are close to who no one else likes? What's the story?
- Ariel: Where do you think you belong, and why?
- Flounder: Something that surprised you and frightened you.
- Eric: Have you ever helped a stranger? What happened.
- Aladdin: A sacrifice you made for someone.
- Tiana: A time you tried the hardest for something.
- Boo: A childhood hero.
- Cruella: Something you really want but you aren't allowed to have.
- Seven Dwarfs: 7 things you like in the people around you.
- Kronk: What you are best at in the kitchen?
- Simba: Something a parent has taught you.
- Cinderella: "A dream is a wish your heart makes" What's that for you?
- Nemo: Your bravest moment.
- Terk: Are you a big brother/sister figure to anyone?
- Buzz: Your favourite fantasy world (aka Harry Potter, Star Wars), if any.
- Alice: Done drugs?
- Peter Pan: Something from your childhood that you still love.
- Merida: What are you most passionate about?
Bahahaha I just realized the government has been working for a week to explain why spying on all our phone records is totally okay because it brings criminals to justice, but the dude who doxxed the stubenville rapists is possibly going to jail for ten years. So funny I could cry.
do you ever listen to songs and get really nostalgic even though the song isn’t relatable at all and you just find yourself wishing your husband never left for war
Um… Umm…. I… don’t… remember…? OH WAIT. I WENT TO HER YOUTUBE PAGE TO THANK HER FOR SUBSCRIBING AND SAW THAT THEMUNCHKYM HAD COMMENTED ON HER CHANNEL ABOUT HOW SHE WAS FUNNY, THEN I WATCHED HER VIDEO ABOUT BEANIE BABIES AND FELL IN LOVE WITH HER AND WAS LIKE, “I must have this woman.” and then we were lovers.
WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO SAY?
how does one tell a boy that one likes him
I am a boy and have a foolproof plan for this:
- text them and start playing one of those 20q games
- if they start being a dodgy fella drop em
- if they ask “You like anyone?”
reply Yeah, you.
- If they give you a negative reply sayin they dont like you back then just correct yourself to “*Yeah, you?”
dude that is genius
slow clappin’ it out.
IDK SOMEONE TEXTED ME LIKE 50 TIMES (tiffany)
I fell asleep reading at 8:00, so it’s fine. *sips tea*
- Most video games with girls: Body armor that is as revealing as possible but still manages to work
- Nancy Drew games: Mom jeans and a horse shirt
- Chinchilla: *chewing on stuff in my closet*
- Me: "Stop being a twat."
- Chinchilla: *looks at me* ... *walks away*
- 90s Animal Planet: Animals are cool, kids! They can be your friends! But watch out, some are dangerous! Ooh, watch Jeff Corwin handle the most venomous snake in Africa! Aw, look at the tiger babies! Oh, let's learn about conserving the environment! Remember kids, we must respect this planet, because it's the animals' home as well!
- 2013 Animal Planet: ANIMALS WILL F*CKING KILL YOU. And guess what? PARASITES WILL TOO! Yes I know those aren't really animals, I guess. OH YEAH HERE'S SOME PSEUDO-SCIENCE ABOUT BIGFOOT. He's an animal too, right? WATCH THIS WOMAN GET EATEN BY HER PET CHIMPANZEE. ANIMALS ARE SCARY, KIDS. BE CAUTIOUS AROUND YOUR PET LIZARD OK. oh look kittens!
- 90s History Channel: Here kids, we're gonna talk about this society today. History from all time periods and all countries. Isn't this stuff fascinating? Watch us dig up a tomb!
- Early 2000's History Channel: So there's this guy named Hitler. And he's pretty bad. Let us tell you how bad Hitler is. Hitler. Hitler. Hitler. Hitler. More Hiltler. Hey have you heard about this guy named Hitler?
- 2013 History Channel: Aliens moonshiners aliens rednecks aliens pawnshops aliens aliens aliens hey have we mentioned aliens because aliens
Can someone explain how to do the thing where you can make certain tags not appear on your dashboard I AM REALLY FREAKING TIRED OF SUPERNATURAL GIFS