7 things you like in the people around you.
Like, character traits, or…? In no particular order:
1. Sense of humor. You don’t HAVE to be funny, but if you don’t find me funny, we probably won’t get along.
2. Intelligence. i.e. common sense.
3. Independence. I kind of become more of a mother than a friend. I really enjoy spending time with the friends that are at an equal or higher maturity level than I am.
4. Honesty. Not just the tell truth kind, but the “I’m not going to pretend to be one way, then be this completely other way and talk about you when you aren’t there.” If I find out someone has been doing that, I literally lose ALL interest in being around them.
5. Patience. I don’t particularly need a person to be patient with me, but I’m a super patient person until I find someone that’s impatient. I’m impatient with impatience.
6. Creativity and/or drive to create. I like collaborating ideas and coming up with crazy projects with other people.
7. I don’t know. I ran out, like, three dwarfs ago. They could make me cookies?